Heap is a massive technical undertaking. Each day, we process billions of data points and power analytics for some of the largest companies in the world. As such, developing a world-class engineering team is one of the most important things we can do.
Building Heap requires exceptional engineers, which in turn requires exceptional recruiting. You’ll work directly with our CTO and engineering leadership to optimize our end-to-end recruiting process.
At Heap, this means you will:
- Attract the best people. Sourcing will be your main priority. You'll need to be creative and analytical in building a system that attracts top engineers.
- Close the best people. Attracting the best talent isn't enough if we don't close them! You'll partner closely with our hiring managers on how to close the best engineers and how we make Heap stand out amongst the competition.
- Optimize the recruiting engine at Heap. You'll look at our response rates and pass through rates to make recommendations on the hiring process. You'll also be a big part of the forecasting.
- Design a human experience for candidates. Being data-driven shouldn’t mean we treat applicants as spreadsheet rows. Through prompt communication, honest feedback, and transparency into how Heap works, you’ll make sure we treat people well.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of technical recruiting experience
- Experience scaling a small, fast-growing technical team
- Experience using data to drive recruiting strategy
People are what make Heap awesome. Regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics, we want everyone to feel welcome. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive equal opportunity workplace everyone can call home.
View All Job OpeningsApply Today