Sales Operations Manager
Finance and Operations
Heap is seeking a Sales Operations Manager to join the Finance & Operations Team. You will be the quantitative partner to the sales team and collaborate with peers across the business to improve the overall effectiveness of our go-to-market activities. You will give visibility into the sales pipeline to senior leadership.
At Heap, this means you will:
- As the primary Salesforce administrator, oversee the development, implementation, and management of Salesforce processes.
- Deliver analysis and actionable insight for sales leaders in the core areas of Sales forecasting, Capacity Planning, Pipeline movement, Territory Mapping, Recruiting.
- Design and implement enablement and deal desk processes (CRM, etc.) to streamline sales activities and enhance sales force productivity.
- Develop, measure, and maintain operational excellence by developing relevant Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Sales Dashboard.
- Partner with key stakeholders (i.e. Sales, Marketing, Enablement) to gather and analyze structured feedback to improve sales productivity and execute GTM strategy.
- Produce weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting as required and support QBR.
- Proactively identify and act on opportunities for improvement across the sales funnel. Work with sales leaders to uncover bottlenecks and inconsistencies, and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
30/60/90 Day Plan
- Within 30 days, you will:
- Own all things Salesforce
- Manage the forecasting process
- Within 60 days, you will:
- Have a deep understanding of the sales funnel to start providing opportunities for improvement
- Create dashboards and ad hoc reporting for sales management
- Start providing operational support for the deal process (making sure Salesforce is accurate, employees are following process)
- Own company pipeline reporting
- Within 90 days, you will:
- Assist and build models short and long term planning for all items contributing to the sales funnel
- Be source of truth for all sales numbers
- Update processes to streamline sales activities such as deal desk
What we’re looking for:
- Salesforce administration skills and experience
- Excel proficiency
- Inquisitive and hungry to learn while adding value to the organization
- Must be self-directed, organized and detail oriented as well as have the ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Strong team player, excellent communication skills, positive attitude and good work ethic
People are what make Heap awesome. Regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics, we want everyone to feel welcome. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive equal opportunity workplace everyone can call home.
Heap has raised $40M in funding from NEA, Y Combinator, Menlo Ventures, SVAngel, Sam Altman, Garry Tan, Alexis Ohanian, Harj Taggar, Ram Shriram, and others. We work in SF and offer plenty of awesome benefits. We'd love to hear from you!
View All Job OpeningsApply Today