Heap has made a fundamental innovation in analytics. We've witnessed rapid growth in our customer base and go-to-market team. Our sales team has had massive success bringing on large customers at large deal sizes, and we're looking to build on that success by growing our sales engineering team.
At Heap, this means you will:
- Work with Account Executives to be the main technical point of contact for our prospective customers.
- Build out reports and uncover insights proactively to help show value in the sales process.
- Travel onsite to work with customers in-person as needed.
- Complete security questionnaires and RFPs.
- Relay key customer feedback to the rest of the Heap team.
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years of sales engineering experience, ideally selling at 6-figure or 7-figure deal sizes
- Someone who learns quickly
- Ability and desire to travel for work
People are what make Heap awesome. Regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics, we want everyone to feel welcome. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive equal opportunity workplace everyone can call home.
Heap has raised $40M in funding from NEA, Y Combinator, Menlo Ventures, SVAngel, Sam Altman, Garry Tan, Alexis Ohanian, Harj Taggar, Ram Shriram, and others. We work in SF and offer plenty of awesome benefits. We'd love to hear from you!
View All Job OpeningsApply Today