Marketing Operations Manager
Finance and Operations
As Heap scales its demand generation teams and pipeline, a Marketing Operations Manager will be absolutely critical. We’re looking for someone to drive strategy and execution from lead generation to sales handoff. This person will work closely with our go-to-market leadership team to improve marketing processes and help accelerate the growth of the business.
At Heap, this means you will:
- Manage our entire marketing tech stack along with any integrations (Marketo, Salesforce, etc.).
- Support our demand generation team through appropriate strategy, attribution models, and funnel optimizations to exceed targets.
- Identify and implement analytics to support team objectives.
- Own lead scoring, lead life cycle management, pipeline forecasting, and campaign management.
- Measure campaign effectiveness and ROI on existing marketing programs. Make recommendations to improve our marketing efforts.
- Drive and automate innovative marketing processes to enable business growth.
- Implement industry best practices around automation tools such as Marketo and Salesforce.
- Work closely with sales team to identify pipeline growth opportunities.
Within 30 days, you will:
- Meet with all marketing to understand needs, metrics, cadence, etc
- Take over current pipeline reporting and standardize
- Begin taking over day-to-day Marketo administration
- Own weekly marketing scorecard
Within 60 days, you will:
- MCE / Lead life cycle management
- Ownership over complete day-to-day Marketo administration
- Create plan for marketing attribution v1
- Own campaign management and pipeline forecasting
Within 90 days, you will:
- Have complete understanding of pipeline reporting and forecasting
- Implement plan for lead Scoring, Prioritization, and Routing
- Create plan to clean up account and contact data
- Own marketing budget
- Implement v1 of marketing attribution plan
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in marketing operations or similar roles.
- Salesforce experience, with an emphasis on campaign management.
- Proficiency with Excel and/or SQL.
- Expertise with every aspect of Marketo.
- Experience supporting and scaling demand gen / marketing programs.
- Comfort working in a fast paced, changing environment and willing to take initiative.
As a data company, security is extremely important to us. Here are a few security best practices all Heaple follow:
- All laptops: enable full-disk encryption, install company-provided anti-virus and/or firewall.
- Third-party software and tools: must be evaluated for security and privacy before use.
- Data access: only handle data manually or make copies if there is absolutely no way to avoid it.
- Office security: keep the secure perimeter closed, and challenge unfamiliar faces.
- Breaches and security incidents: if you are aware of a breach or something stolen, escalate.
People are what make Heap awesome. Regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics, we want everyone to feel welcome. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive equal opportunity workplace everyone can call home.
Heap has raised $40M in funding from NEA, Y Combinator, Menlo Ventures, SVAngel, Sam Altman, Garry Tan, Alexis Ohanian, Harj Taggar, Ram Shriram, and others. We work in SF and offer plenty of awesome benefits. We'd love to hear from you!
View All Job OpeningsApply Today